We can provide you with custom-made whitening trays, a little like mouthguards, and show you how to use them with Illumine whitening gel.
We are here to help you to avoid problems such as tooth decay and gum disease, so you can keep your teeth for life.
The importance of regular check-ups
We recommend regular dental check-ups as these are an important part of preventive care. They can help you achieve and maintain a good level of oral health and minimise treatment needs.
What does your dental examination include?
In addition to a thorough examination of your teeth, your dental check-up includes:
• Gum screening to check for gum disease.
• Oral cancer screening.
• An examination of the muscles of the head and neck and the jaw joints.
• Advice on whether any treatment is required including a discussion of all the options available to you.
• Preventive advice on how to prevent gum disease and tooth decay.
• A full written report detailing any treatment required together with the cost of the treatment.
Visiting us regularly helps us to keep a close eye on what is happening in your mouth, and to spot potential problems at an early stage so they are easier to treat.
Book an appointment
Please get in touch if you would like to book an appointment at our practice on the High Street in Turriff. We look forward to seeing you soon.
This page was last updated on the 2nd of December 2014